The New America School – Phoenix is a free pubic charter high school and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender or disability.
NAS – Phoenix supports and complies with all state and federal health, safety, civil rights, disability and insurance laws, ensuring that all students with disabilities have the right to a free appropriate public education (FAPE).
- Pursuant to ARS 15-184, NAS-Phoenix enrolls all students who have submitted complete timely applications. Student applications are considered complete once all materials have been submitted to the school. (See below for a list of required materials)
- If applications exceed capacity, the school will select students through a lottery.
- Enrollment application packets must be fully completed and on file in the office before parents and students can sign the application waiting list.
- The wait list begins for each grade based on over capacity enrollment.
Se Habla Español
Para asistencia en Español, por favor llame Noemi Ariza al (602) 313-5211
How do I enroll at New America School?
Step 1: Complete the Application
All NAS-Phoenix students must complete an application packet, which is available by calling (602) 313-5211
*Esta forma esta disponible en Español.
Please Note: Incomplete applications will not be accepted. It is important that you complete ALL parts of the application and that you have your parent/guardian read and sign the application.
Review the required documents so you can be prepared. Our school secretary will answer your questions.
Step 2: Review All Documents & Forms
Before you submit your application, please make sure you have included all required documents and forms such as:
- Transcripts or Certificate of 8th Grade Promotion
- Birth certificate
- Immunization Records
- Attendance and Discipline Records (transfer students)
Step 3: Meet with the NAS-Principal or Counselor
Once your completed application has been received, we will contact you to set up an appointment with our principal or counselor.
Important things to know:
- Plan for about 30 minutes to meet with the principal. This is your opportunity to learn more about NAS-Phoenix and to talk about your role as a member of our learning community.
- If you are under 18, your parent or guardian must accompany you to this appointment.